Train the Trainer: Neurofeedback Brain-Training Workshop
January 30 - February 1, 2020
Two and a half-Day Neurofeedback Brain-training workshop designed especially for those aspiring brain-trainers interested in learning and implementing Automated Neurofeedback Brain-training into their current or future services to their recipients. We also welcome home-users interested in DIY Neurofeedback under Dr. Don's supervision
Purpose: The goal is to develop and support a growing cadre of trainer’s who can offer effective implementation of automated neurofeedback systems into basic and advanced brain-training programs. Our purpose in offering this training is to advance broad-based neurofeedback practices in clnical and non-clinical settings.
Curriculum: 14-Hours of Continuing Education in Neurofeedback that includes:
- Orientation to Neurofeedback (4 hours)
- Patient/Client Assessment (4 hours)
- Treatment Implementation (6 hours)
- Orientation to BrainPaint Neurofeeback System
- Applied self and other sessions of Neurofeedback under supervision
Upon registration and payment, trainers may receive a complete Brainpaint system on their arrival at the retreat. Trainers will receive a user’s manual via e-mail as soon as they are registered, to become oriented to the equipment.
The objective is for participants to be able acquire the knowledge, skills, and competencies to effectively implement Neurofeedback Brain-training in clinical and non-clinical settings. Specific objectives:
- Participants will be able to assist client in assessing their brain phenotype through automated psycho-physiological instrument in the Brainpaint system
- Participants will be able to properly connect the computer-brain interface via sensor’s applied to scalp, and recognize when connection is fully engaged and operational
- Participants will be able to properly conduct automated neurofeedback brain-training sessions, and review results with trainee
- Participants will articulate the benefits experience in their own sessions of brain-training.
- Participants will develop a business strategy for developing brain-training into their own training practices
Daily schedule available upon request.
Retreat Leader: Dr. Don Posson, Ph.D., LADC, BCN
- Scheduled activities Thursday, January 30 & Friday, January 31, 9am - 4:30pm. Saturday, 8:30am - 12:30pm.
Location: The Las Vegas Neurofeedback Center (Thursday and Friday) & The Healthy Brain Resort (Saturday)
Eligibility: Participants should have some experience in psychology, training, coaching, social science and/or be familiar with the principles of behavioral interventions,. If you have questions about your eligibility, ask - or apply anyway and we'll let you know.
Cost: $1500.00 for 2.5 days training and 1st month supervision
$500.00 for 1 month equipment rental
$1000.00/per month for continuing equipment rental and clinical supervision
The above fee includes one Brainpaint system leased to the trainer for 1-month, with supervision by Dr. Don included throughout that month.
We provide ongoing lease of equipment and supervision for $1000.00 per month.
Upcoming Train-the-Trainer Workshops
March 12-14, 2020
April 24 - 26, 2020